segunda-feira, junho 01, 2009

Rise up again

"Rise up again"
How far you advance will depende of your self good will i´m also not sure what we can expect from the future we must make important decisions every step we take everytime we are in doubt or denial about something.
The inner voice in me always tries to message me
But the message does not seem to be getting through. Then the reality is being out of control, starts be inconsistent without any real purpose instead when it appears without we want to realize...
i just think in how we would be happy without having to do what they want us todo for their own sake?
i wanna be proud about being useless to someone iwanna not be another brinck in the wall I know now I ain´t not part of it.. Grounded, they talk but don´t do they command but not make anything new. they insist but don´t car about. they but but it doesn´t cost a thing.
they think it´s done but don´t have idea.
they sell all poison but they know their stuffs aren´t good.
They don´t have energy to buy a stamp in the store and send you a letter but they have all money in the world and waste it like changing clothes so fast1
i´m trying to write of rejections, prejudices and stuffs like that!
But they don´t know what they really mean to me.
All i wann say is be quiet and drive throughout it all I wanna do is make my own life count on it.
who will ignore those in sheep coats who pretend to be brothers. Programmed creations let the unemployees steal mankind dignity.
they test all the stuffs of machines to substitue family´s fathers of their reap to feed their offspring, I don´t know how to solve this dillema it´s just about to get my poems and burn them and erase them from the earth´s surface all the lame work i´ve been writing since my rise from the darkness to this dark half state of mind...
By Denilson

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário