quarta-feira, junho 03, 2009

Promises denied

"Promises denied"
Keep me a promise that you will love as the last thing you could do in your life.
Promise me that you won´t defense yourself from what you want and desire.
Promise me that you will back to write about what you´re thinking on and about people around you.

I´ll do but only if you promise me that you´ll see a doctor and take somed meds.
Only if you promise that will not be shy and say what you really don´t want.
If you promise me that will help the poor and sick people rock their world and won´t deny a throw hand up to you... Even if it would belong to your worst enemy.

You have to promise me that you will not stop to say your anedoctes and play a clown everytime people feeldown.

i´ve held you up like my angel who always save me from the dark but now I know that you will gonna die without any sign of dust you left...
if i was so wiser beyond your hands clean of this... But only if you promise me that you´lll forgive those who hurt you in past!
By Denilson

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário