quarta-feira, maio 13, 2009

"That settle" & "A sad story about fate"

“That settle”
(talking indistinctly)...
you don´t throw me away no one does it to me!
You don´t take/ accept no for answer.
I called you a lot of time... but not a lot of people does... i don´t want nobody see me that way.
I just want you here with me as a blanket... warm!
don´t mince words with your best friends. Everyone has a chance to stop.
You never there for us but you´re alone. I know you´re having problems and that´s bad enough.
you should have gotten help for not destroy yourself or some memories, ´Cause some memories are too painful.
I come here sometimes, i´ve seen things horrible
You start to believe it´e a sign, that there´s a better place than here. So now i come to you so here I am, nothing hides with open arms.
you can turn my cold dark night into day. i hope you can see how great person you were with since the first time.
I won´t guive up if you give up!
I want a reason for the things we meant for. Details Matter! but what does other people have to do with your own story? You write what you want to write not what they want you write them.
But routine for us is everything and when everything´s so blurry you drop off and keep walking so you can see the horizon eating the sun... Dark!
the new day rises again, as long as you know you´ll do neat trick
By denilson




"A sad story about fate"
You´ll be surprised if i really tell you so
but i am writing a tale
You´ll be hipnotized with what i´ll put you in it
don´t do odd things or gnawing your nails while you start to read it!
Some things in my story are dirty,
some things stink.
there is a party every where you look for
you don´t have to see a shrink.

there´s a couple in my sad story
they are always fighting...
for the last pizza´s piece.
they´re always worrying about how to look
Life isn´t fair enough... That´s why
pizzas are made like a flat world.

Humble people appears in my story
they are hunted, stressed and they are working for peace world
underestimating bad people.
Unless they are tempting for sex
Can you imagine where this pledge
will lead to?
Around circle!

It net is made by bad guys
they just want understand why they are hated
One thing they can´t control is: "bad things always back to their real owners!"

If you wan to know more
sorry, thatś enough for today!
this story doesn´t belong to a book with papers wrote. you just have
To look away!
I want you to be curious too much
About the things that could happen underneath you
But, remember: " the begining starts everyday but the end never ends with you!".
By denilson

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário