quinta-feira, maio 14, 2009

""The favorite of the Few"

Guess what? I myself was washing the dishes when suddenly appeared in the corner between kitchen and dinner room a little mouse appeared in the corner between the kitchen and dinner room.. He looked at me and rose his nose as asking:
"- Hey , dude! what are you doing with my scraps?"
I laughed a wicked laugh and said:
- Come on, ´LiLL brother! Each man with his own, huh?!"
I thought he heard my voice as a thunder and ran through the door to hide under the washing machine.
Oh my! What a misconception of my new neighbor! (LOL). But I hope we two patch things up because I had a feeling he wanted to say or to complain something with me. Maybe he is a father or mother of the nest or even the "favorite of the few" who has courage to face the world and feed his weak members of his kind!
This kind of pledge reminded me my grandmother. She was 20 something and her husband died because he was a young fanalcoholic. She had my young mom (13) and my uncle (9) to feed and care for, so she got a job by herself (cooking) in a school and on weekends she washed and dried and ironed clothes out... two years after my mother ,at 15, was pregnant and two years more after she was pregnant. again and on and on...My mother gave birth to seven babies in nine years, but my grandmother forced her just to raised four of us.
While my grandmother worked my mom also helped her and my uncle studied and worked at night!
So I was a kid with 4 or 6 years old and I used to see my grandmother get out and get in to home from Monday to Friday and on weekends she almost didn´t rest because of the clothes she had to sent on time before Monday to his clients!.
But as time passed by "the favorite of the few" was losing her hair and was getting old before time... She started to feel the cancer in her womb. So she died when I was 14, but before she died she gave me some advice:
- "You don´t have to be rich tomorrow or today. You must like yourself and be granted and proud of you because you´re alive and you must honor and feel of your family, believe in yourself and don´t complain too much; just let the things happen and learn with it!"
Maybe "The favorite of the few" of the mouse´s nest is a big guy or even a bossy but he does what he does for its family, ´till soon he will die either.
That wasn´t to be a sad story even a great one with a sobriety test which you learn how to focus your attention or something else in order to cure your addiction for bad things!
The favorite of few or everybody else when they die all that´s left behind are memories they made in our minds.
So when you feel unlucky, unsure, angry with something remember that the party will soon over but then your life must goes on and the way how you´re living is more important than to live for.
My thoughts today are the same as yours but my heart beats for long distances.
(By Denilson - Thanks for Nikkie Hunter)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário