quarta-feira, maio 27, 2009

Critical comments

"Critical comments"
according to our rules the "show must goes on!".
But I wasn´t there when you called me.
"Iwas needing you!" - you told me.
I never admitted the error for you. I know the incident illustrated to me how conditioned i am to find fault with you, after all these years. I suppose your anger is deeper than I imagined it.
you put everything on the line for me.
you always occupied a special spot in my head (consciousness).
"you got to come back" you said. But I am not under control i already decided to leave. i need to restore my confidence before come back to you.
But it´s only one of numerous possibilities of my next paces to know what happen next.
I know you having been waiting anxiously for my return but we usually go in separated ways.
i offer no justification...
As punishment; i made myself work hard to forget how hurt is being apart of you,
so, what´s going on with me and you?
To blame myself which is nothing new, suggest a point of other problem. Even our mutual friends have joined in making critical comments.
By Denilson

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário