quarta-feira, maio 27, 2009

alone again

"Alone again"
When I left you ( I ignored thesse guessers) that time we were too methodical, too predictable and we needed to perform at our rare field level. So, instead, we didn´t be it.

Looking back, i don´t regret for a moment my comments about us.
Because i was seeing signs of the disharmony; I shouldn´t be too surprised. the signs have been there all along, even during our fun times.
i´m here once again the floor in my bedroom isn´t still wellwet and cold, I can see mice hunting some scraps of my last night meal i´ve eaten junkie food. I´m 30, sick alone just walking around by myself, i myself help me with my crutches.
but I don´t think you are better than me even if you´re trying continued to ignore me. how could you be undesirable as you were many times!
i´m here alone, bored. I was perfect when was working sitting and listening the tapping of my fingers hitting the keyboard! I think I was ok, working there! i´ve been just tired sometimes. But I don´t know when i´m happy or depressed indeed. Life´s been hard to me, competetive to the bone, chaostrophobic, disloyal.
Solitude is something deep down inside that reflects outside us and i have no control of it. but people says solitude fits me well. I don´t think so!
they think they really know me or anyone else.
By Denilson

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário