quinta-feira, março 12, 2009

"A place ahead us"

For the first time urgently Need your sympathy Cause I wanna be away from here when this fuck mess blow up.
In recent days it seemed Like the whole city of Recife is tight to breath. I think twice before I decide get out or not outside my house and see some site or visit some friend´s home. I can´t recall how many times I´ve been talking with myself and get into..
I am once again sitting on my bed waiting for my "muse" appears again and fill me with its power refreshing my mind and turns everything clear and soft.
Now I am once again concetrate and free to write about ordinary things which i pretend to live in my lifetime.
A adventure ahead totally impulse and emotion.
Promises did not wish not ordered!

A delicious part time of the day with you other dimension all passion and commitment, if we stay together no matter the forces against us, there will also be numerous rewards and time spent
I am not going back to a desert of emotion with my own thougths. I am heading on to a future of uncertainty.
Without planes and practices without egos and show-offs people.
Of course I´m not naive. I´ve been around long enough bitting off more than I could chew...
And my nails are rotten because i reached too long just to be with you...
Wondering now if my work out was successfully indeed in my consciuosness..
by Denilson

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário