terça-feira, novembro 27, 2012
















About to explode!!!



To all the liars in this world; The fucking INSANE liars that do all the harm then ALWAYS accuse the other.

Don't let yourselves be attacked, defend yourselves; hold on. The attackers will always try to destroy you rel...entlessly, so ask your real friends for support; keep the assholes at bay. Love.^^




Lyrics - NOT SORRY -
''Keep on looking through the window again, (olhando através da janela de novo)

But I'm not sorry if I do insult you. ( Mas não estou ressentido se insulto você )
I'm sad, not sorry, 'bout the way that things went, ( estou triste, não ressentido, sobre como as coisas ficaram )
And you'll be happy and I'll be forsakin' thee. ( Você ficará feliz e eu renunciarei a você )

I swore I'd never feel like this again, (  Eu jurei "Que eu não me sentiria dessa maneira de novo" )
But you're so selfish, you don't see ( Mas você é tão egoísta, que não vê )
What you're doing to me,             (O que estais fazendo comigo)
I keep on looking through the window again.  ( Eu me mantenho da através da janela de novo )
No I'm not sorry if I do insult you. ( Não, não estou ressentido se insulto você )
No-o-o, I'm not sorry if I do insult you. (Não, não, não estou ressentido se insulto você)

You told me lies, and I sighed, and I sighed, and I sighed. (Você me disse mentiras, e eu suspirei, suspirei, suspirei...)
'Cause you lied, lied, and I cried, yes I cried, yes, I cry, I cry, I try again. (Pois você mentiu e eu chorei, chorei, e tentei - experimentei - de novo
(Thanks to The Cranberries for the song. see live video on:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMIyYB9GkIo  )

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário