sexta-feira, novembro 30, 2012

"A state of ideal perfection"

Eyes wet , toward, wide open frayed, glacing for more queries...
I am barely makin' sense, from now I am fakin' ...unsure unconvincing...
If it wasn't for you despair none of this would've happened and I would've been to control myself.

My lack of attention made you drained the rest of the pit...
I've more than respected your points and our untangled histories.
but you were so obvious with your selected memories

You made me sure didn't tell you  again how much it was a mistake.
We stopped gathering engaging dialogues while disagree sans judgements...
the promises for we would stay, forgive, accept, allow,  evolve, and open, and divulge, and so speak up got a different path in a way.

Without opened our arms and jumped in.... We won't get to a state of countless amounts of outright acceptance.
All we need is a God who can listen our speaking of anger and doubts, our fears and freak outs, and hold it.
So that we can share our so-called-filled shame-filled accounts of times in our lives and He won't judge them...

That's why this is the only kind of love as I understand it that there really is...


By Denilson

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário