domingo, junho 07, 2009

behind the wall of sorrow / Predestinação que nada!

"Behind the wall of sorrow (basketball and crushes)"
I was killing my heroes as there wasn´t no reason to learn but there´s too much dribble and too little ball movement an any lack of self-control is abysmal.
Almost wenty minutes passed last time i missed her and the free throws to get her heart.
i tried to maintain a certain physical presence but i didn´t reach her hands you saw me making mistakes but it wasn´t a sin, only naivety, and today you´re having fun on me but I won´t fit in your bookshelf you told me to heal myself but not everybody heals as fast as you...
you gave me more love than I bargained for. But then i felt myself raindrop dripping forever into a no-consciousness numb system and state of mind of a monk...
As the summer days begin my pale face returns to blush as my days within you. Yes, i learned how to handle without you. my rehab is going as strong as ever.
I´ve been dribbling shooting for quite a while now but I started playing basketball again... as far as you know it!
And my hunt have been succesfully backing like same old same time.
I don´t have afraid to fall anymore. For any reason i back good in drills and stuffs like that! now I throw my charm for girls from one spot to another it´s such a good feeling - to be accepted and rejected so quickly- I hadn´t felt that in so long time.
Now if there´s any pain in my mind won´t let my body felt it. Even if with bad situations I am not used to dealing with icing down conversations. It easy! Now i love to be alone not lonely and I´m not in a hurry to get into other crush.
By Denilson

“Predestinação que nada!”
Eu sou aquele que te carregou no colo enquanto sua mãe
Descansava do parto e dos preocupações da vida.
Eu sou aquele que te ensinou as coisas como são faladas,
Escritas, seus nomes, bençãos e maldições.
Eu sou aquele que supria seus medos, que não tinha respostas nem mesmo sofria ou tinha dor. Para lhe mostrar coragem e amor!
Eu sou aquele que não ouvia a si mesmo, para te entender e alcançar seus desejos.
Eu sou aquele que tratou sua feridas, desmanchou tuas brigas e te afastou do mal. Eu sou aquele que tudo sofria, que tudo entendia, tudo perdoava se você, sinceramente, se arrependia.
Eu sou aquele que carrega a carroça pelas ruas, tratando teu lixo como tesouro.
Eu sou aquele que te ergue a mão, dando ou pedindo ajuda...
Eu sou a sombra do teu passado, sou teu presente ausente e carente pedindo atenção.
Eu sou teu futuro eloquente, desejoso e temido.
Eu sou teu pai, mãe, irmão e amigo. Eu sou eu era, eu serei...
Para sempre passado, presente futuro!
Eu sou paradoxo; exato; eu sou fome; sou exaustão, eu sou satisfação, sou sorriso echôro, música e silêncio.
Quando sou fraco estou forte. E é assim que me conheces e me negas, ao mesmo tempo.
Eu sou a força de tua alegria e todo fôlego que pegas emprestado de mim.
Eu sou seu consciente e subconsciente.
Eu sou e quero tê-los e os tenho já! Mas tenho vocês, e vocês estão aqui comigo.
Eu sou uma aparição e sou uma realidade
Uma variante de desejos e culpas inegáveis.
Eu sou porque eu escolhi... você também!
By denilson

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário