terça-feira, maio 18, 2010

Alanis sings in "Prince of Persia"

no link abaixo tem a Musica "Remain" da Alanis morissette... ela a canta nos creditos finais de "Prince of Persia"

in the link below has the song "Remain" by Alanis morissette... from teh movie Prince of Persia"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFj0AGjVLjg

Um comentário:

  1. Remains “by alanis morissette”
    How crass you stand before me with no blood to fuel your fame
    How dare you wield such flippancy without requisite shame
    Your very existence becomes my sacred mission´s bane
    You bow to kiss my hand and I ignore ignited flame
    I moved to meet you… untouched I do remain
    To some it seems foreign my eye would steely forge ahead
    This land entrusted to me knows not of hallowed secrets
    I´ll keep it to myself, my irade eye swim in my head
    Your charm can not distract me from the path I´m born to tread
    How I´m thrilled to know you
    Unaffected I remain…I´ve learned to like you
    Undeterred I do remain
    Less daunting as team you unlikely king by my side
    And me, So much better for trusting you
    My hand over your heart while you keep hindrances at bay
    Color me surprised by how our union saves the Day
    How I´ve grown to need you as my soldier need fades
    How I Love to Love you, and How´d I remain.. I remain…

    ResponderExcluir